I have 2 64 bit machines
On my XP machine im trying to export WLM then importing to Outlook 2010 on my windows 7 machine
First off when exporting on XP machine:
- Open Windows Live Mail.
- In the Windows Live Mail window, click the File button and select “Export” and then select “Email messages”.
- Select “Microsoft Exchange” as the format and then click Next.
- You will see a message that all email will be exported to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange, click Ok to continue.
- You can export all email folders or select the appropriate folders that you want to export by using the “Select folders” option.
- After you select the appropriate option, click OK and wait for the export process to be completed.
- When the “Export Complete” dialog box appears, click “Finish”.
Now..... Where does it export these too??? I cant find it anywhere...and it doesnt give me an option to choose...