I have serious problem with loading facebook, yahoo, youtube, and also some other sites including sevenforums, but on that it just doesn't load images.
here's the screen ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
On the facebook and other two sites all layout is just missing. It's like my browsers do not load CSS, or is something wrong with JS
here's screen -> ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
also facebook and yahoo does that (and almost nothing else), and it does on every browser (FF, opera, chrome, IE), and this problem is only on my notebook
It started almost suddenly, I had changed something in system folder, but that files belonged to my NVIDIA...and then I downloaded and installed new drivers
, so it should be all rewrited. But I have that feeling that the problems started before that... yahoo stopped working as a first one, I think
I tried to find out where's problem but no although there was some dudes that had the same problem, no one could help them. And I'm quite lame with pc issues, I just
downloaded firebug in firefox and found out that:
on facebook are these errors: "bootloader is not defined" and "require is not defined".
On yahoo it was "YUI is not defined" and on youtube it was "yt.setConfig is not a function", "_gel is not defined" and "yt.www is undefined"
Also I tried to run development tools in IE9, and I found out that in the doctype it has "no js":
<html class="no_js" id="facebook" lang="sk">
but on my sister's ntb it says:
<html class=" canHaveFixedElements" id="facebook" lang="sk">
I tried to reinstall browsers, system restore point (that I found out was ...broken or... I don't know, fact is that the last back up was not completed successfully)
I also scanned my notebook with avast and ad-aware, but only ad-aware found something...but it was nothing dangerous, no trojan agent or something I could have think about. And still it does not work... I mean, when the problem wasn't on all sites I thought it's virus or worm, but obviously it's not
I'm really losing hope, I even had returned "computer to it's factory condition" (I have Windows 7 home 64bit on hdd), and it's still not working
(PS: sry for my english)
thanks for help