|02 Aug 2012||#1|
| || |
Website not displaying properly.
Up until now, a website I would frequent has suddenly began to not load up properly, no matter what method I have used in an attempt to fix it. I have asked a friend or two to click the site, and it works well for them.
This issue happens on Chrome, Firefox and even Internet Explorer 9. As well, this issue occurs even on my laptop, the virtual environment for Ubuntu, and the same song and dance for my netbook, which also runs Ubuntu.
I have tried the following methods, so far, just to be sure.
1. Flushing the DNS.
2. Clearing Cookies.
3. Clearing Cache.
4. IPconfig, releasing and renewing.
5. System Restore
6. SFC Scannow
7. Malwarebytes Scan - Test shows nothing.
8. Scanned with Avast Antivirus - Nothing showing, either.
9. Disconnected, unplugged both the modem and the router for a short period of time, then reconnected it all. No difference, same issue with connecting on there, as before.
Router - D-Link DIR-645
Attached is an image, showing the issue.
UPDATE : After trying to work out what's been going on, having done no other thing after the aforementioned steps, upon checking the site, it's suddenly working without so much an issue, whatsoever. If anything does start to happen again like described here and in the image. I will notify and see about assistance in the matter. Otherwise, it might have been something from the ISP's end
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Website not displaying properly.|
|All application icons not displaying properly||General Discussion|
|Only one website not displaying correctly||Browsers & Mail|
|exe icons not displaying properly||General Discussion|
|Windows 7 Gadget not displaying properly.||Gadgets|
|Toms Hardware not displaying properly!||Browsers & Mail|
|Icons Not Displaying Properly||General Discussion|
|Internet Explorer 8 not displaying entire website||Network & Sharing|