|19 Aug 2012||#1|
| || |
Website not working on my PC, works elsewhere.
Hey to all,
I was updating my wallpapers from netcarshow.com a few days ago when the connection suddenly went down. I thought it was due to maintenance from their end, however, I could use the site from another location. It also doesn't work on my WiFi connection at this location also.
I am using a 100Mb fiber optic line connected to an 8 port router.
I have tried:
1. Clearing cache from both IE9 and Chrome,
2. Checked for malware (Malwarebytes and Avast),
3. Checked firewall (didn't know what to look for so turned it off)
4. Turned off virus software.
5. Tried pinging the site and came back no reply.
6. Unchecked proxy option in internet options (was unchecked as default).
7. The site doesn't work on other PCs on the network.
I am curious as to why this is happening.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Website not working on my PC, works elsewhere.|
|Devices not working in Win 7, Works in Win 8 - Same Hardware||Hardware & Devices|
|Company website not working properly internally||Browsers & Mail|
|Connected to network, only google website works||Network & Sharing|
|IE9 one word in address bar take to website not working||Browsers & Mail|
|Java Applet not working in chat room website||Software|
|IE 8 stops working on pendrivelinux website||Browsers & Mail|
|Microsoft Works 9.0 not working.||Software|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31 AM.