Hey to all,
I was updating my wallpapers from netcarshow.com a few days ago when the connection suddenly went down. I thought it was due to maintenance from their end, however, I could use the site from another location. It also doesn't work on my WiFi connection at this location also.
I am using a 100Mb fiber optic line connected to an 8 port router.
I have tried:
1. Clearing cache from both IE9 and Chrome,
2. Checked for malware (Malwarebytes and Avast),
3. Checked firewall (didn't know what to look for so turned it off)
4. Turned off virus software.
5. Tried pinging the site and came back no reply.
6. Unchecked proxy option in internet options (was unchecked as default).
7. The site doesn't work on other PCs on the network.
I am curious as to why this is happening.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.