A new window opened in Internet Explorer displays a blank white page.
I tried all these fixes:
- windows updates (Win 7sp1 and IE9.0.9) A new window opened in Internet Explorer displays a blank white page
- Microsoft Fix it 50191
- re-register the DLL Nothing happens when you click a link in Internet Explorer
- Check your default web browser setting
- Change the file types that Internet Explorer opens by default
- Use the Internet Explorer No Add-ons mode
- Reset Internet Explorer settings
- Reregister the necessary Internet Explorer DLL files
- Use System Restore
The problem remains unsolved.
Everything else runs fast and perfectly on my computer, included Mozilla Firefox. However I don't like when something doesn't run very well. Someone has an idea?