Aside from disabling all IE add-ons and then loading them one by one, has anyone heard of a tool/software that examines the currently loaded add-ons for issues? After running IE with add-ons for a few hours, I run into what seems to be an "out of memory problem" where portions of web pages won't load (see attached screenshots). When I switch to In Private Browsing, the page loads fine. Seems to be a toolbar issue (or related memory consumption). When things "get buggy" in normal browsing, if I disable either the Google or Alexa toolbar (which I use to monitor the traffic rank of websites), the page displays correctly (at least during that exact point of my test). If I enable either one of those two toolbars, the page will not display correctly. So... it seems after browsing for a while there is either some interference between the toolbars, or an add-on is maxing out some kind of memory. It's not a physical constraint as I have 6GB of memory unused/available.
This problem has been nagging me months. I am using Windows 7 Professional 64-bit but the 32-bit version of IE8.
PS: I do use and enjoy Firefox, but IE does has it's purposes (for me) so I would love to figure out a way to get it to stay stable for a longer period of time.
UPDATE: The problem seems to be arise when VIEWING either the Google or Alexa toolbars (as opposed to enabling them). I can enable either toolbar in either InPrivate Browsing or normal browsing and web pages display properly. However the second I make either one of the toolbars visible in normal browsing, I have problems getting web pages to display. Also, it seems that all this is somehow tied to the Norton Identity Protection add-on. When that is disabled, web pages display fine. So it seems in the end it's a Norton product issue...