|12 Dec 2012||#1|
Windows Live Mail 2011 Error - Unable to send emails, only can receive
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E
Socket Error: 10060
Iím currently using Windows Live mail 2011 and I have switched from Windows mail which had worked for me perfectly. However, upon switching to Windows Live mail 2011, I discover this error after several weeks of good usage. I have tried to narrow down the possibilities of this error to a few below:
- My ISP is working fine, no issue. It worked well on my outlook - it can send and receive.
- Weeks after I switch from Windows Mail to Windows Live mail it worked very well - it can send and receive.
- I notice that on the top right hand corner,there is a sign in icon. Previously, I didnít sign in and it still worked perfectly.
- I have tried wireless and wired connection,both worked perfectly online. Both allows my Windows Live mail to receive emails but I just canít send emails out.
- I have tried to change SMTP to Port 567 but it didnt work. Port 26 seems proper.
- My WLMaccount is sync via POP/IMAP. I have POP3.
- I have tried to windows update and did Windows Live Essential repair, restart WLM, delete emails from outbox, restart Laptop; but it still didnt work.
Maybe its also helpful to point out that, it was after I installed Microsoft Security Essential, that this issue came up. Previously, I had Norton and there were no issues. After I uninstall Norton and install MSE, I start to encounter this. However, when I tried to turn MSE off and tried sending the email, it is still the same error.
I have also compare my settings with this: link however, it remains consistant.
So it beats me why am I having this error.
Your kind help are appreciated. Its very important that I resolve this issue.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Windows Live Mail 2011 Error - Unable to send emails, only can receive|
|Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail, Windows Live Mail||Browsers & Mail|
|Unable to send emails using Windows Live Mail||Browsers & Mail|
|Windows Live mail - Can't send emails||Browsers & Mail|
|Windows Live Mail 2011 won't send receive||Browsers & Mail|
|Windows Live Mail: Send OR Receive?||Browsers & Mail|
|Windows Live Mail Quick Access Toolbar Send Receive Button||Browsers & Mail|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 PM.