Thanks for your help - but still struggling big time
I've rebooted a few times - still hasn't sorted the connection problem.
josh - can't see where to do the ipv4 properties in control panel??? Any help greatly appreciated.
Chrome is still installed and loads fine - but just can't connect (like itunes and everything else).
Other things I've noticed since I had the BSOD:
- two of my HDDs have been linked into a RAIDed logical disk (the disks contain my media library on one HDD, and my old copy of Windows 7 (which I cloned to my SSD) and user directories). I don't want these to be a logical disk - but the RAID utility says it will delete the data if I delete the logical disk?
- when I start itunes - the Bonjour service isn't started. Don't know if this is a symptom of a something else?
- when I start Windows I get the following errors:
- Steam.exe throws an exception (WSAStartup() for 2.0 returned error code 11003)
- Kies (Samsung 'phone management) - errors.
(Not certain again if these are symptom or something else).
The other strange thing I've noticed is that the wifi icon in the tray at the bottom right hand corner - instead of being the bars is a monitor with a cable/plug next to it????
It's all very strange - and I'm very puzzled.
Any help would be very much appreciated!