It was working fine, had Live Mail 2011, and worded just fine....but then noticed I wasn't getting any new mail from my hotmail account like I used to. In fact, this error happened, where it said I had X number of new mail, and when I went to look, was only a few, but couldn't read or delete them, and there was gaps, like missing emails. I had tried adding Gmail to Live Mail, and then it started to download emails exceeding 15K, and will take forever, just to show hardly any new emails, if any, despite it saying it received 15K+ emails.
I tried repairing, uninstalling, reinstalling 2012 edition of Live Essentials. I even deleted the files in the Live mail folder on the hard drive after uninstalling it....but adding my hotmail account.....well, it won't retrieve new email (My gmail used to be picked up along with the hotmail as it's attached to it), and adding gmail results in over 15K downloads.
I don't know if it's settings...I never touched them, and it all used to work for years with no problem....this this one glitch happened that seems to cause all this grief for me.
I do have Windows 7, and not sure all the stats of my computer....just hope someone can help.