I am using Internet Explorer 9.0 on HP notebook PC – Elite Book 2560P with Windows 7 64 bit.
Now I am facing problem in Internet Explorer – “Your Browser’s Cookie functionality is turned off, Turn It on”. Not able to login to any website which requires User Id and password.
I have already tried following options:-
1. In the Internet Options, Privacy Tab – Enabled the cookies, deleted browsing history and restarted the Internet explorer and computer (Repeated step 1, so many times as well) but problem not resolved.
2. In Internet Options, Security Tab – Added so many websites in trusted sites option - But problem not resolved.
3. In the Internet Options, Advanced Tab – Reseted Internet explorer so many times and restarted as well. – But problem not resolved.
4. In Control Panel – Program and Features – Turn Windows Functionality Turn on of Off – Turned Off Internet Explorer 9.0 and restarted the computer – Again Turned on the IE9 and restarted the computer – But problem still not resolved.
5. In Control Panel – Program and Features – View Installed Updates – have Uninstalled Internet Explorer 9.0. – Restarted computer. Now used Internet Explorer 8.0 , but problem still not resolved.
6. Downloaded Internet Explorer 9.0 from Microsoft website again – Restarted Computer, But again problem still not resolved.
7. Checked Mc Afee Enterprise Antivirus software is installed and upto date. Also, installed anti malware software for checking any Trojan / Viruses. Scanned complete system – But Problem still not resolved.
8. Even Used – Google Chrome and Modzilla Firefox – But in other two browsers It is similar Problem - “Your Browser’s Cookie functionality is turned off, Turn It on”.
- Between each Step from 1 to 7, Deleted Browsing history and restarted IE and system so many times – But Problem still not resolved.
Please see if somebody can help in the resolution.