Thanks for the reply. Installed Chrome & got similar results(Google Chrome Screen Shot). I've also attached a screen shot here of my IE9 add-ons for you but I've been running these same things for many years now without issue. One of the things you listed as possibilities was router settings. Come to think of it I did get a new linksys wireless n router last October I think it was. I don't remember how long this problem has persisted but it has been awhile. I've just been living with it until I've finally decided to look into it. I'm no guru about routers. I just installed the software when I got it & have been merily going about my business ever since then.
I can't remember what the path is to that host file or I'd send you a screen shot of that also.
- Win 7 Pro/IE9 -- all updates applied.
- LINKSYS E4200 802.11a/b/g/n
- Microsoft Security Essentials.
Thanks again for your help with this. Any additional info or steps I can take just let me know. I am a retired I.T. software deleloper by the way so I'm not a complete idiot