Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at rd.software.yahoo.com.
The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
First, make sure that "Proxy server" isn't enabled:
1) Under “Tools” in the browser tool bar select “Internet Options”.
2) In the “Internet Options” window that pops up, click the “Connections” tab at the top.
3) Click “LAN Settings” near the bottom of the “Connections” section.
4) If the “Proxy server” checkbox is marked with a check, click it to deselect/uncheck it.
5) Click “Ok” to close the “Local Area Network (LAN) Settings” window.
6) Click “Ok” to close the “Internet Options” window.
Make sure "Proxy server" is still disabled under your LAN Settings.
Test whether internet connectivity is restored.
If not enabled, then download AdWareCleaner AdwCleaner Download
to your desktop
1.Right-click on adwcleaner.exe and select Run As Administrator to launch the application.
2.Click on Delete button.
3.Confirm each time with OK.
4.Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart. Please post the content of that logfile in your reply.
Note: You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[Sn].txt as well - n is the order number.