Try to open outlook in safe mode.
1. Click on the start button and open run.
2. Type outlook.exe /safe and open it.
3. If outlook does not open attempt a detect and repair Method 2
Try to open outlook without addins
1. Click on start and open run
2. Type outlook.exe /a and run it.
If this works then it is third party addins causing the issue with outlook. Removing the addins will solve the problem. Ask for information on how to do this if it works.
I hope this works, but if it doesn't there are 4 other methods to get your outlook up and running.