Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Chrome font size


05 Nov 2009   #1

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 
Chrome font size

Ive been messing around with Google Chrome 4.0 and I am really impressed with its speed and overall performance, however the inability to set the font size is preventing me from making the switch permanent. I have heard that this is a problem with Webkit, however I find it hard to believe that such a basic option can not be included in a browser... Has anyone found a way to do this in Chrome 4.0??

Thanks..


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

05 Nov 2009   #2

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Ive been messing around with Google Chrome 4.0 and I am really impressed with its speed and overall performance, however the inability to set the font size is preventing me from making the switch permanent. I have heard that this is a problem with Webkit, however I find it hard to believe that such a basic option can not be included in a browser... Has anyone found a way to do this in Chrome 4.0??

Thanks..
You can't adjust the font size??

Epic fail...unless someone posts to the contrary
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Nov 2009   #3

 

You can increase the font size by holding down CTRL+rolling the mouse wheel
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


05 Nov 2009   #4

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Ive searched the options till im blue in the face and there is no option for font type or size..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Nov 2009   #5

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
You can increase the font size by holding down CTRL+rolling the mouse wheel
Yes, and that is what im having to do, it just seems that this is too basic an option to be having such difficulties .... grrrrrr..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Nov 2009   #6

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Use the Beta Version of 4.0, it has the option.

Open Chrome > Wrench > Options > Under The Hood > Scroll down > Change font and language settings
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Nov 2009   #7

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

You still can't change the fixed width font and save the change... my eyes are too old for 13pt fontsize...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Nov 2009   #8

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
You still can't change the fixed width font and save the change... my eyes are too old for 13pt fontsize...
Looking in to a manual edit of that. One moment
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Nov 2009   #9

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Got it! It only applies to the stable build though, I just need to know what font size you need.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Nov 2009   #10

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Might have to speak up there DNG
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Chrome font size




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Chrome font size
Thread Forum
Solved In Windows Live Mail, how do I reset the default font and font size? Browsers & Mail
150% size zoom in makes Chrome and Adobe Reader overblown size General Discussion
How to set font, font size and text color Microsoft Office
font size Customization
Font size. General Discussion
Font Size General Discussion
Google Chrome Font Size Problem Browsers & Mail

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33