I would like to thank everyone for their suggestions. This was a critical problem for me. I tried most of the suggestions, but nothing seemed to help. So I bit the bullet, and reinstalled the operating system. I got full download and upload speed. I then installed every driver and program that I had installed before, but this time I ran speakeasy.net/speedtest after every one, in order to find the culprit. I never did. Everything's installed as it was before, but now I have full download/upload speed. I have to conclude that the first installation was faulty in some way, although the Windows 7 repair option didn't fix it. Anyway, I'm good for now. Thank you.