Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Fire Fox


12 Nov 2009   #11

windows 7
 
 

Woo it works. Any ideas as to why it was not working in the first place? Thanks for the help btw

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

12 Nov 2009   #12

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit Build 7600
 
 

3.5.5 is working well for me
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2009   #13

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by chopsuey View Post
Woo it works. Any ideas as to why it was not working in the first place? Thanks for the help btw
Glad to hear you got it fixed. With beta software, what works on one comp may be totally borked on another. So, there's no telling what may have caused it not to work on your system.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


12 Nov 2009   #14

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by blackroseMD1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by chopsuey View Post
Woo it works. Any ideas as to why it was not working in the first place? Thanks for the help btw
Glad to hear you got it fixed. With beta software, what works on one comp may be totally borked on another. So, there's no telling what may have caused it not to work on your system.
Exactly, be sure to report the bug to Mozilla.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2009   #15

windows 7
 
 

shall do. not just to fix my intellitype problem and i shall be set for 7!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2009   #16

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Always use the latest version if Firefox, it is one of the best browsers available! FF FTW! ;]
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2009   #17

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DoubleGee View Post
Always use the latest version if Firefox, it is one of the best browsers available! FF FTW! ;]
Aside from Chrome, yeah.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Nov 2009   #18

W7 RTM Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DoubleGee View Post
Always use the latest version if Firefox, it is one of the best browsers available! FF FTW! ;]
Aside from Chrome, yeah.
Haha, 2nd that notion
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Fire Fox




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Fire Fox
Thread Forum
which a v do i use and do i use win fire ? System Security
Solved Kindle Fire Chillout Room
Should I use Threat Fire? System Security
Fire fox issue Browsers & Mail
360 rapid fire pad Gaming
Fire Fox 3.5 issue Network & Sharing

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:47 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33