Dear Madam, eml-file is an email. Some web-based email systems, as well as some POP3 / IMAP mail clients use this a little bit confusing method when forwarding email.
Outlook Express used this when a sender had used a certain stationery (background with graphics) which your mail client could not show.
You could try this:
- Save the eml-attachments to a folder of your choice
- Open Live Mail, click Inbox to open it
- Open your eml-attachment folder
- Put Live Mail and your folder window side by side so you can see both
- Drag the eml-files from eml-folder to Live Mail Inbox
You should now see those attachments as normal emails in your Inbox.