|20 Jan 2010||#5|
| || |
* I guessed you should be having this issue with only one website. To resolve this, you have to edit the PHP.INI file of the web page.
* If you are using apache server, you can edit it of your own. However, I am not sure how to do this since I have never tried this. I tried so long and couldn't figure out the file from my end. Articles says that it should be configured in the web server.
* If you are using a web server you should be knowing this. In this regard, I would suggest you to refer the below links for assistance:
► Joomla! • View topic - Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded
► How To Find Your PHP.INI
► where do I find the php.ini file? - bluehostforum.com
* If the issue persists, please contact the corresponding website admin, to change the time out settings for you from 30 to some 60 or above !!!
* Keep us posted for further assistance !!!
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Internet Explorer|
|Internet Options Won't Open/Internet Explorer Won't Launch||Browsers & Mail|
|I cannot update Internet explorer 8 to internet explorer 10||Browsers & Mail|
|Internet Explorer - links to websites on internet do not work||Browsers & Mail|
|Ctrl C starts internet chrome or internet explorer||Browsers & Mail|
|Windows Explorer (Not Internet Explorer) Causing problems||General Discussion|
|Internet Explorer - Temporary Internet Files - Disk Space Usage||Tutorials|
|Internet Explorer - Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when closed||Tutorials|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:42 AM.