|31 Mar 2010||#3|
| || |
Try a few things (apart from updating to latest browser version, if you havent already).
1) Update your graphic card drivers.
2) Switch to High Performance power option on your computer.
3) Are you using AVG? There have been reported Firefox issues with AVG.
4) Disable and re-enable browser add-ons one by one to isolate possible cause.
5) Clear private data in your browser.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: slow firefox/chrome|
|Why is Firefox slow to open vs IE9 and Chrome?||Browsers & Mail|
|chrome and firefox||Browsers & Mail|
|Chrome, firefox, or IE9?||Browsers & Mail|
|firefox vs chrome||Browsers & Mail|
|Firefox & IE8 slow to show, slow to load remainder||Browsers & Mail|
|Firefox & Chrome||Browsers & Mail|
|Chrome vs Firefox>?||Chillout Room|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 PM.