Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: hotmail won´t open

07 Apr 2010   #1

xp
 
 
hotmail won´t open

Hi, ´
I have windows 7 homw premium and windows live. I log in to messenger, and it work´s fine, but the mail won´t load. A page open´s in the internet explorer 8 but stay´s blank all the time. But if i try load the hotmail account from google chrome it work´s fine.
What can i do?
Please help me urgently
Thank´s
Best regards

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

07 Apr 2010   #2

Windows 7
 
 

Have you tried a reboot?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Apr 2010   #3

xp
 
 

yes. reinstalled windows live too.....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


07 Apr 2010   #4

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by numicoca View Post
Hi, ´
I have windows 7 homw premium and windows live. I log in to messenger, and it work´s fine, but the mail won´t load. A page open´s in the internet explorer 8 but stay´s blank all the time. But if i try load the hotmail account from google chrome it work´s fine.
What can i do?
Please help me urgently
Thank´s
Best regards
Hello Numicoca Welcome to SF !!

Try to open your IE without add-ons. Start > Internet Explorer (No add-ons) and see whether that works. If not then in your IE go to Tools > Internet Option > Advance there hit on Reset.

Hope this helps,
Captain
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Apr 2010   #5

xp
 
 

i´ll try. thank´s.
i´m not in my laptop righ now.
Sorry about any mystakes.....i´m portuguese!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Apr 2010   #6

Windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by numicoca View Post
i´ll try. thank´s.
i´m not in my laptop righ now.
Sorry about any mystakes.....i´m portuguese!
Oh well in that case, send some linguica over and I will fix it for you! . Hmm what I would try next is clearing out all your temporary internet files, and clear the SSL state. Then re-open IE.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Apr 2010   #7

xp
 
 

thank´s guys......solved. I did what cap. jack told me to do and it worked....thank´s.......about the linguiça.....it´s good isn´t it?hehehehehe.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Apr 2010   #8

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by numicoca View Post
thank´s guys......solved. I did what cap. jack told me to do and it worked....thank´s.......about the linguiça.....it´s good isn´t it?hehehehehe.
Glad you got it working !! Thank You for posting back !!

- Captain
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 hotmail won´t open




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: hotmail won´t open
Thread Forum
Solved Msn hotmail Browsers & Mail
IE8 and Hotmail Browsers & Mail
Frequently get Hotmail message "We can't connect to Hotmail right now" General Discussion
I can't open some websites like Google Facebook Youtube Yahoo Hotmail Browsers & Mail
Hotmail won't open in Windows 7 Browsers & Mail
IE9 Hotmail Browsers & Mail
Want hotmail to open from messenger again Browsers & Mail

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:23 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33