First off, here are my specs:
Now, I have absolutely no idea what happened. One day, I turned on my computer (Windows 7 Ultimate, x64) and all of the sudden, FireFox/Chrome/Opera wouldn't work. So, I tried IE... no success. However, Internet Explorer (64bit/no-addons) has worked and I used it to download "Namoroka," which is a 64-bit version of FireFox, which supports addons/extensions. I'm currently using it and everything works fine except for adobe flash player.
Other mentionable things are that some programs (if they're 32-bit) and windows update (mostly) cannot connect to receive updates. Also, whenever I use another browser, it doesn't say that it can't connect to the server -- it simply acts as if I have done nothing. For example, FF opens with a blank page as if I opened a new tab and whenever you strike "Enter," or click, "Go," it does absolutely nothing. :/