So I recently did a fresh install off Windows as it was bluescreening and now I have started getting them again after two days. The first one was while I was on Ebay and the Second was on League of Legends. When viewing the error in blue screen viewer it is show an error with the notskrnl.exe. The address in state is ntoskrnl.exe+450fef.
I have attatched my mini dump file within.
My specs are as follows:
- MS Windows 7 64-bit SP1
- Intel Core i3 540 @ 3.07GHz 33 °C
Clarkdale 32nm Technology
- 12.0 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 533MHz (8-7-7-20)
- Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. H55M-UD2H (Socket 1156)
- W2261 (1920x1080@59Hz)
767MB GeForce GTX 460 (MSI)
- 488GB Seagate ST3500418AS ATA Device (SATA)
977GB SAMSUNG SAMSUNG HD103SJ ATA Device (SATA)
- DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device
Optiarc DVD RW AD-5260S ATA Device
- Realtek High Definition Audio
- 750Watt PSU
I have ran a mem test with each stick passing 12 times. The Ram works fine on the motherboard. I have no idea what it could be. Any help would be appreciated!