|14 Aug 2010||#1|
| || |
Dreadful BSOD is haunting my dreams
I just bought a new laptop, then it happened.
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64 bit
- the original installed OS on the system? yes, it was
- an OEM or full retail version? an OEM
- What is the age of system (hardware)? I just bought it
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) To the best of my knowledge, a week or so.
It's a MSI GX740-079US laptop, if that helps. Please tell me what's wrong with it.
Many thanks in advance.
|My System Specs|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:54 AM.