Quote: Originally Posted by Tuccoyote265
Hey, I appreciate any help with this problem. The BSODs are not 100%, but they always happen when I'm playing a video game (usually WoW). Most of the time the system just halts and never creates a dump, but occasionally it does (which is why I've waited so long to post this).
This system is a home built one running Windows 7 Home Prem 64bit. I installed the OS from an OEM disc a few months ago.
Thanks for the help
Richard hi and welcome
Both of these were caused by multiple things. Your video driver
first and formost, but there are a few old drivers
(ASACPI.sys 2005) that are known problems.
I would re-install the video driver
When upgrading your graphic driver you MUST remove all traces of the current driver. In order to do that we recommend using Guru3D - Driver Sweeper
When it is removed then download and install the fresh copy.
And update the drivers below.
ASACPI.sys fffff880`0408a000 fffff880`04092000 0x00008000 0x42476c4c 3/27/2005 22:30:36
UsbFltr.sys fffff880`06baf000 fffff880`06bbb200 0x0000c200 0x461c9b12 4/11/2007 04:23:46
ctac32k.sys fffff880`05cb9000 fffff880`05d67000 0x000ae000 0x486b3e7e 7/2/2008 04:38:22
iaStorV.sys fffff880`0107d000 fffff880`0119b000 0x0011e000 0x49dcd76d 4/8/2009 12:57:17
spldr.sys fffff880`017f5000 fffff880`017fd000 0x00008000 0x4a0858bb 5/11/2009 12:56:27
amdxata.sys fffff880`011ce000 fffff880`011d9000 0x0000b000 0x4a12f2eb 5/19/2009 13:56:59
emupia2k.sys fffff880`05bac000 fffff880`05bf6000 0x0004a000 0x4a26b982 6/3/2009 13:57:22
ctsfm2k.sys fffff880`05c81000 fffff880`05cb9000 0x00038000 0x4a26b98a 6/3/2009 13:57:30
ctoss2k.sys fffff880`04000000 fffff880`04031000 0x00031000 0x4a26b997 6/3/2009 13:57:43
ha20x2k.sys fffff880`05a2b000 fffff880`05bac000 0x00181000 0x4a26b9ed 6/3/2009 13:59:09
ctaud2k.sys fffff880`04095000 fffff880`0413a700 0x000a5700 0x4a26ba11 6/3/2009 13:59:45
ctprxy2k.sys fffff880`04031000 fffff880`04039000 0x00008000 0x4a26ba14 6/3/2009 13:59:48
CTEXFIFX.SYS fffff880`06052000 fffff880`061af000 0x0015d000 0x4a26ba5c 6/3/2009 14:01:00
CT20XUT.SYS fffff880`05d82000 fffff880`05db7000 0x00035000 0x4a26ba61 6/3/2009 14:01:05
CTHWIUT.SYS fffff880`05d67000 fffff880`05d82000 0x0001b000 0x4a26ba65 6/3/2009 14:01:09
How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads