Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD all the time

30 Aug 2010   #1
colby122

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit.
 
 
BSOD all the time

Is Windows 7 . . .
- x64
- the original installed OS on the system? yea
- an OEM or full retail version? full retail
- OEM = came pre-installed on system? i built computer an installed everything myself

- What is the age of system (hardware)? build it beginning of this year
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) jan / no


i get bsod most of the time when im watching videos on youtube etc and just random times
when starting the computer up

-iv cleaned out my comp and checked all wires and im leaning towards it being ntoskrl.exe
being currupted and having a avalanch effect on hal.dll win32k.sys and
dxgmmsl.sys.

-i tryed running Repair Install
the repair for windows 7 but id get to the point where it said where it couldnt update to the newest version
and didnt work. i also tryed the startup repair and that found nothing aswell.

- also i did a can with superantispyware as i was looking across youtube for help and came across
rogue.antimalwaredoctor and that got taken care of but bsod's are still happening need help please.

thank you!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
30 Aug 2010   #2
baarod

El Capitan / Windows 10
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by colby122 View Post
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x64
- the original installed OS on the system? yea
- an OEM or full retail version? full retail
- OEM = came pre-installed on system? i built computer an installed everything myself

- What is the age of system (hardware)? build it beginning of this year
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) jan / no


i get bsod most of the time when im watching videos on youtube etc and just random times
when starting the computer up

-iv cleaned out my comp and checked all wires and im leaning towards it being ntoskrl.exe
being currupted and having a avalanch effect on hal.dll win32k.sys and
dxgmmsl.sys.

-i tryed running Repair Install
the repair for windows 7 but id get to the point where it said where it couldnt update to the newest version
and didnt work. i also tryed the startup repair and that found nothing aswell.

- also i did a can with superantispyware as i was looking across youtube for help and came across
rogue.antimalwaredoctor and that got taken care of but bsod's are still happening need help please.

thank you!
Video driver. Quit overclocking.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2010   #3
colby122

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit.
 
 

i have never overclocked my video card it cant be that
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

30 Aug 2010   #4
baarod

El Capitan / Windows 10
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by colby122 View Post
i have never overclocked my video card it cant be that
Graphics, memory and CPU work in a close triumvirate. Any overclock of these components can cause what you report.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2010   #5
colby122

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit.
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by baarod View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by colby122 View Post
i have never overclocked my video card it cant be that
Graphics, memory and CPU work in a close triumvirate. Any overclock of these components can cause what you report.
so what do you suggest i do? im decently smart with computers if you know something i can do/try
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2010   #6
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

All of your .dmp files are pointing to memory_corruption as the cause of your crashes..

Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder. Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 passes. If memtest86 reports any errors, you will need to replace the defective modules.. Let us know if you need further help...

Code:
*******************************************************************************
*                                                                             *
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
*                                                                             *
*******************************************************************************

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002cd4ef7, fffff880035e7948, fffff880035e71b0}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MmWorkingSetManager+83 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
This driver is out of date and needs to be updated..

Code:
fffff880`085cd000 fffff880`085d4680   Lachesis Lachesis.sys Fri Aug 17 03:48:44 2007 (46C552DC) ... Razer Lachesis Mouse driver ... Razer Support
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2010   #7
Jonathan_King

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

First thing I see is SPTD.sys. I don't see any programs installed that use it, so go ahead and remove SPTD with this tool: http://www.duplexsecure.com/download...t-v172-x64.exe

Update your Realtek network adapter drivers: Realtek

Update your Razer mouse software, as it was blamed by one crash.

Your JMicron SATA drivers are out of date. Please install these ones: ftp://driver.jmicron.com.tw/jmb36x/X....17.45WHQL.zip

If you get more BSODs, please follow the BSOD Posting Instructions again.

...Summary of the Dumps:
Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Mon Aug 30 02:23:59.594 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:05:19.609
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002cd4ef7, fffff880035e7948, fffff880035e71b0}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MmWorkingSetManager+83 )
PROCESS_NAME:  System
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x7E
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Mon Aug 30 02:17:30.401 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:01.416
BugCheck A, {ffffffffffffffff, 2, 1, fffff80002d080a2}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KxWaitForLockOwnerShip+12 )
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xA
PROCESS_NAME:  MsMpEng.exe
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2010   #8
colby122

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit.
 
 

Thanks a ton for the help doing what you guys are saying, ill repost here if i have any problems/success.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2010   #9
colby122

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit.
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
First thing I see is SPTD.sys. I don't see any programs installed that use it, so go ahead and remove SPTD with this tool: http://www.duplexsecure.com/download...t-v172-x64.exe

Update your Realtek network adapter drivers: Realtek

Update your Razer mouse software, as it was blamed by one crash.

Your JMicron SATA drivers are out of date. Please install these ones: ftp://driver.jmicron.com.tw/jmb36x/X....17.45WHQL.zip

If you get more BSODs, please follow the BSOD Posting Instructions again.

...Summary of the Dumps:
Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Mon Aug 30 02:23:59.594 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:05:19.609
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002cd4ef7, fffff880035e7948, fffff880035e71b0}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MmWorkingSetManager+83 )
PROCESS_NAME:  System
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x7E
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Mon Aug 30 02:17:30.401 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:01.416
BugCheck A, {ffffffffffffffff, 2, 1, fffff80002d080a2}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KxWaitForLockOwnerShip+12 )
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xA
PROCESS_NAME:  MsMpEng.exe
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
i just got another BSOD sigh!! check it out
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2010   #10
colby122

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit.
 
 

also i updated my mouse driver from razer support and every time i reboot my comp i always have to unplug and replug my mouse for it too work
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD all the time




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
System Hang (mostly gaming, also 1 time using Chrome), 1 time BSOD
Hi everyone, recently I switched from my mini-itx board P8Z77-I to my old Z77A-GD65, since then I'm having stability issues. My 2500k was stable at 1,32v, cooled by an H100i, my GPU is at @1200/1500, also tested and stable (7870xt), but now randomly the system hangs, with no bsod, mostly while...
BSOD Help and Support
New built computer bsod's time to time.stop error 0x000000a
it happens time to time and is usually when i open adobe photoshop,aftereffects. Also i cannot seem to open any kind of games on my new computer like fifa 13 ,nfs etc. I have an i7 3770 and 8 gb ddr3 corsair RAM with 1 tb hdd and motherboard is msi B75MA-P45 and geforce gtx560 for graphics card. my...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD playing Skyrim, 1000007E this time. New crash code each time
Playing Skyrim runs fine for at least 30 minutes before the bsod. This has happened several times, this is the most recent crash. Zip file attached.
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD appears from time to time after I download using torrent
I have a problem appears from time to time. it's started after I used torrent to download. I get the blue screen , windows dumps some memory into a file and I get the following error report after it restarts: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD BugCheck 1000007E occurs time to time (not under load), need help
Hello, i just registered to this forum. I upgraded my hardware from AMD AM2+ platform to AMD AM3+, so basicly i changed my motherboard and memory( Asus M5A9, kingston 1333 4x4Gb), everything else is the same - CPU- AMD Phenom X6 1055, GPU- Gigabyte HD5830, OLD HDD (more than 3 years im sure, mb...
BSOD Help and Support
Random BSOD , from time to time , during normal daily activity!
Hello. I have been experiencing bluee screens of death in the last 9 months. Sometime , at 3-4 days it just happens , randomly. I hope you guys can help me. System specs : Intel Quad Core 2.5 GHZ 8 GB RAM ATi RADEON 5850 HD
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

й Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:54.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App