Quote: Originally Posted by nickp85
Hey guys... I have come to call on your help again for expert analysis of this BSOD problem. I think the motherboard may be going bad but I'm not sure. All the error said was "System Service Exception".
I would appreciate any help you guys could offer. The required files are attached.
Windows 7 x64
installed myself, custom built machine
been running since 8/28
These were caused by hardware. use this to find out what that means and what to try.
Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .. A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint. Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress. You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try
Also old drivers that need to be updated.
Sahdad64.sys fffff880`01800000 fffff880`0180b000 0x0000b000 0x49068d5b 10/27/2008 23:56:11
Saibad64.sys fffff880`019f0000 fffff880`019f9000 0x00009000 0x49068d5f 10/27/2008 23:56:15
spldr.sys fffff880`019e8000 fffff880`019f0000 0x00008000 0x4a0858bb 5/11/2009 12:56:27
amdxata.sys fffff880`0155b000 fffff880`01566000 0x0000b000 0x4a12f2eb 5/19/2009 13:56:59
PxHlpa64.sys fffff880`015c6000 fffff880`015d1e00 0x0000be00 0x4a416253 6/23/2009 19:16:35
How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads