I have an Advent CBE1401 running windows 7 64 bit and for the past few months all of my aps have started to say not responding fairly frequently. The longest i've gone without this problem is 30 minutes BUT it always occurs within a few minutes when I try and play any browser based games.
I've tried a clean install, didn't work. I've scanned the computer with anti virus/anti malware programmes in safe mode, didn't work. I've updated driver
, didn't work. Disabled media functions and then rebuilt the index, didn't work BUT it seems a little better so far (still unable to play games though). I've removed firewalls, in case they're somehow conflicting, didn't work. I've used registry cleaners, didn't work, used optimisers, didn't work.
I've tried pretty much everything and it hasn't worked.
Schannel SOMETIMES not always appears on the event viewer log, when the problem has occured however i've searched and haven't found a solution on how to fix it. Hell, Schannel might not even be the primary problem.
I've posted on here once before with the problem, but despite people trying to help, not solution was found and the thread died.
EDIT:I bought the computer with windows 7 already installed by the way, so I didn't upgrade to it from XP or vista (trust me if I had, I would have downgraded back long ago)