|18 Oct 2010||#2|
| || |
Caused by tmcomm.sys, which is part of your trend micro. I would remove it and install Microsoft Security essentials and update the below drivers especially the storage (RAID) driver
tmtdi.sys 0x88817000 0x88829000 0x00012000 0x4884697b 7/21/2008 06:48:27 spldr.sys 0x88dd8000 0x88de0000 0x00008000 0x4a084ebb 5/11/2009 12:13:47 amdxata.sys 0x8871a000 0x88723000 0x00009000 0x4a12f30f 5/19/2009 13:57:35 Rt86win7.sys 0x8e7bc000 0x8e7e8000 0x0002c000 0x4a16bc15 5/22/2009 10:52:05 dump_iaStor.sys 0x8d611000 0x8d6eb000 0x000da000 0x4a287809 6/4/2009 21:42:33 iaStor.sys 0x8860a000 0x886e4000 0x000da000 0x4a287809 6/4/2009 21:42:33 tos_sps32.sys 0x88b39000 0x88b80000 0x00047000 0x4a41bb55 6/24/2009 01:36:21 LPCFilter.sys 0x836cb000 0x836d8000 0x0000d000 0x4a493fcc 6/29/2009 18:27:24
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD - Reference by pointer|
|BSOD Reference by pointer and others||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD Reference by pointer||BSOD Help and Support|
|Reference by pointer BSOD||BSOD Help and Support|
|Reference by Pointer BSOD||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD - Reference by Pointer?||BSOD Help and Support|
|Getting BSOD reference pointer every now and again :( please help!!||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD, Reference Pointer||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 AM.