|23 Oct 2010||#1|
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ?
- the original installed OS on the system?
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)?
Just bought this computer. Hp Envy 14
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?)
What happens is the computer will freeze and restart at random times. When it restarts windows says would you like to resolve this problem. It says the problem is blue screen even though I never received a blue screen.
Last file in the folder is the report.
|My System Specs|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:16.