I have been struggling with BSOD's for a very long time now but it has only gotten worse, so it is now time for me to get rid of it.
- Windows 7 64-bit full retail version
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz
- Motherboard: Asus P5QL Pro
- RAM: DIMM1: 2x Corsair XMS2 CM2X2048-6400C5 2 GB DDR2-800 DDR2 SDRAM --- 4 GB total
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 (896 MB)
I have just formatted my PC a couple of days ago and it still blue screens when i'm playing video games, so I guess it has to be hardware related.
I have been running memtest two times with 1 RAM stick in my pc each time and both came out clean with no errors whatsoever.
So what could it be then?
Is there any software that can test these parts of my PC so I can narrow this down and find the hardware problem?
If anyone has an idea on how to fix this please let me know.
I am willing to spend money on new parts if they are broken.