I'm using Alienware M15x - i7 720/ GTX260M/ 4g
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? nope T_T
- an OEM or full retail version? i got the OEM but as i want to use Korean ver. i installed the windows 7 ultimate K x64
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 3-4 months
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) i reinstalled the OS a day after i purchased
It's so greatful i found this forum finally.
it's been killing me since a month ago.
0x0000000a(0xffffffffffffffd0, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff80003a836e0)
mostly this error and keeps coming out randomly (there is another bluescreen error also but can remember)
i'm from korea so i'm using korean ver. of OS
since a month ago it strangles me everytime.
i thought it happens when the system uses graphic card such as 3d games, photoshop, autocad, 3dmax and so on.
but i found it happens randomly cause it appeared while copying data from C: to external HDD and explorer as well.
what i have done so far is.. that
- called dell service center to change graphic card and RAM (they are new now)
- windows hot fix installed
- downgrade graphic card driver
from ver. 260 to 256 (but now it's 260 cause it happened after i changed to 256)
- i recently updated BIOS to A08 (i don't know if this happens because cause of this and i tried to find 'how to downgrade a BIOS' but i coudln't even find the old BIOS)
- ran Ccleaner and clean all the stuffs
- recently i purchased HDD dock which provides eSATA without any driver installed (bluescreen appeared 3 times while moving files from eSATA to USB)
I think that's all what i have done so far.
i really really do appreciate if you guys can help me on this T_T
i can't work (autocad, 3dmax etc) cause of this problems
Oh i forgot to mention.. there is one online game from korea. my laptop hangs very often and it's not the bluescreen.
And my memory usage is damn high
after booting - 45% like that.. it goes to 33-35 though later
if i open the explorer and photoshop it goes to 70-80%
i can't do anything even if it's 4g ram
how should i fix this?
Thank you for reading this !
you will be blessed!
If you have any problem with Korean language plz let me translate for you T_T
so sorry for inconvenient