Ok so we just recently got rid of another problem that was causing BSODs and we were blissfully returning to work, praising ourselves for our cleverness. (Mostly thanks to you.) And lo and behold my computer did it again. So here we are again, requesting your help.
Attached are the dump file and the perfmon report.
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x32
- the original installed OS on the system? yes
- an OEM or full retail version? OEM
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 1 month
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) no reinstall