|01 Dec 2010||#1|
| || |
The evil BSOD strikes again....
Ok so we just recently got rid of another problem that was causing BSODs and we were blissfully returning to work, praising ourselves for our cleverness. (Mostly thanks to you.) And lo and behold my computer did it again. So here we are again, requesting your help.
Attached are the dump file and the perfmon report.
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x32
- the original installed OS on the system? yes
- an OEM or full retail version? OEM
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 1 month
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) no reinstall
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: The evil BSOD strikes again....|
|BSOD randomly strikes when gaming, "ntoskrnl.exe"?||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD strikes: BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER error||BSOD Help and Support|
|Evil BSOD of Immortality! ._.||BSOD Help and Support|
|New PC From Mesh BSOD Strikes Back||BSOD Help and Support|
|NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM strikes again||BSOD Help and Support|
|Assassins creed 2 Drm strikes again?||Gaming|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 AM.