Gonna try and make this quick, am certain another darned crash is coming. Have crashed five or six times since I discovered this forum and tried the instructions.
Would give a history, but that would take time I don't have. Gonna edit this post after the next crash.
here's a report.
The report thingie from the start menu is renamed Report.html.
Am updating Audio BUs drivers
. Apparently that was a critical fail on the report program thingie.
Heres a short history, and what ive done. In numbered format.
1. Owned my computer since June. No problems.
2. Reformatted a month ago for giggles. (I.e. I am pretty certain I had a virus.
3. After reformat installed AVG, Spybot, CCleaner, and ZoneAlarm Firewall.
4. A few days ago AVG updated, and asked for a restart. I restarted, and to my dismay found, that my computer was in an endless BSOD cycle, i.e. it would blue screen on startup, and ask to restart. Couldn't even get to the boot screen. (where you choose safe mode.)
5. Reformatted yesterday evening.
6. Re-installed my favorite games, and moved my saved info from a backup drive.
7. INstalled Nvidia graphics drivers.
8. Having BSOD's every few minutes or so. Maybe five or ten? Not very consistant.
Googled 'BSOD' and came here. I ran the diagnostic programs, and one came up with the audio bus drivers being out of date. So I updated those, while removing, and then re-installing the Nividia drivers. (In between BSOD's.)
Not sure if the problem was the BUS, but I would be EXTREMELY grateful if you fine chaps could look over my stuff anyway.
Uninstalled Trend Micro and AVg, and then had another BSOD.
Asus Notebook g60 Series
Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel I5 2.27ghz
Nvidia Gforce GTS 360M (1gig vidmem)