|07 Dec 2010||#1|
| || |
pretty much just reinstalled windows 7 to see if formatting would help(it didn't)
i get random BSODs but it ussaly happens when im gaming....
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64bit
- the original installed OS on the system? yes
- an OEM or full retail version? Full retail
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)?1week-2years
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 12 hours
|My System Specs|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:13 PM.