|13 Dec 2010||#1|
| || |
Blue Screen and restart with BSOD
My laptop was annoying me in these days. Causing blue screen and restart many times. i did re-installed my OS and software but still the same.
I attached my BSOD file and system health report.
Here is my system information.
- the original installed OS on the system
- an OEM version
- What is the age of system (hardware)?
over 2 years
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?)
6months old and just re-installed after blue screen many times happened.
Thank you so much.
|My System Specs|
|13 Dec 2010||#2|
| || |
Hi kokop; sorry you are having problems. There are no dumps in your upload. Read this tutorial, especially the last part of the first post, and make sure your computer is configured for mini dumps. If you have any mini dumps, upload them per the tutorial. If you are using a cleaning program such Ccleaner, make sure it is not set to delete dump files.
You have some outdated drivers loading on your system; some are XP drivers and quite obsolete. Outdated drivers can and do cause BSOD's. Update the following drivers from the links I have provided starting with those in red font.
athr.sys 6/10/2009 - Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN driver for CB42/CB43/MB42/MB43 Network Adapter. OEM - none at http://www.atheros.com/pt/index.html. Update this driver from the HP website.
ISODrive.sys 2/10/2009 - ISO DVD/CD-ROM Device Driver. Create a MultiBoot CD, an ISO image file or a virtual CD - download FREE evaluation copies of our software!.
Rtnicxp.sys 5/30/2008 - Realtek 10/100/1000 NDIS 5.1 Driver. Realtek. This is an XP driver; update it.
VSTAZL3.SYS 10/16/2008 - Conexant SoftK56 Modem. Conexant: Support. This is an XP driver; update it.
VSTDPV3.SYS 10/16/2008 - Conexant SoftK56 Modem. Conexant: Support. This is an XP driver; update it.
VSTCNXT3.SYS 10/16/2008 - Conexant SoftK56 Modem. Conexant: Support. This is an XP driver; update it.
- I have listed links to most of the drivers in the code box above. Please use the links there to see what info I've found about those drivers.
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
If you need help with the drivers, please post.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Blue Screen and restart with BSOD|
|BSOD - Screen goes black and upon restart tells me I got a blue screen||BSOD Help and Support|
|Blue screen flash on restart||BSOD Help and Support|
|Random Blue Screen and Restart||BSOD Help and Support|
|Blue Screen Restart After New Windows Installation||BSOD Help and Support|
|NTFS.SYS (Blue Screen - No Restart)||BSOD Help and Support|
|blue screen and take restart automaticaly||BSOD Help and Support|
|Blue Screen almost instant on restart (Different)||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28 AM.