|23 Dec 2010||#2|
| || |
Your video driver caused these. Please re-install using the below instructions. Also note some really old drivers need updating.
When upgrading your graphic driver you MUST remove all traces of the current driver. In order to do that we recommend using Guru3D - Driver Sweeper
When it is removed then download and install the fresh copy.
MarvinBus64.sys 9/23/2005 16:17:03 0x433470cf fffff880`05666000 fffff880`056aa000 0x00044000 adfs.SYS 6/26/2008 15:52:37 0x48640195 fffff880`06470000 fffff880`06488000 0x00018000 spldr.sys 5/11/2009 11:56:27 0x4a0858bb fffff880`0164c000 fffff880`01654000 0x00008000 GEARAspiWDM.sys 5/18/2009 7:17:04 0x4a1151c0 fffff880`055cd000 fffff880`055da000 0x0000d000 amdxata.sys 5/19/2009 12:56:59 0x4a12f2eb fffff880`0120c000 fffff880`01217000 0x0000b000
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
|My System Specs|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 AM.