Quote: Originally Posted by ThomasJDaly
I am having random BSOD's with the same PFN list corrupt error message. I have attached the requisite zip files. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Windows 7 32-bit upgraded from Vista full retain version purchased from retailer in August, 2009; upgrade to Windows performed in December, 2009; no changes in OS since.
1- you iastor.sys driver
(almost 3 years old) caused these crashes. update and re-install.
there are many old drivers
FwLnk.sys 11/19/2006 9:11:12 0x45606600 0x9297b000 0x92983000 0x00008000
PxHelp20.sys 6/20/2007 17:26:00 0x4679a978 0x8afd7000 0x8afdfde0 0x00008de0
TVALZ_O.SYS 11/8/2007 22:07:46 0x4733cf02 0x8b362000 0x8b366180 0x00004180
UVCFTR_S.SYS 11/27/2007 5:38:34 0x474bf3aa 0x821f1000 0x821fa000 0x00009000
tdcmdpst.sys 12/13/2007 20:29:00 0x4761dc5c 0x9555f000 0x95569000 0x0000a000
RTSTOR.SYS 4/2/2008 4:26:06 0x47f3512e 0x985de000 0x985f2000 0x00014000
RTKVHDA.sys 4/9/2008 4:59:59 0x47fc939f 0x81e00000 0x81ffe480 0x001fe480
dump_iaStor.sys 4/15/2008 19:07:31 0x48054343 0x82123000 0x821f1000 0x000ce000
iaStor.sys 4/15/2008 19:07:31 0x48054343 0x8ae38000 0x8af06000 iaStor.sys+40a72 0x000ce000
SynTP.sys 8/14/2008 21:02:22 0x48a4e3ae 0x95520000 0x95550000 0x00030000
AGRSM.sys 11/10/2008 9:56:37 0x49184ba5 0x82003000 0x82109000 0x00106000
spldr.sys 5/11/2009 11:13:47 0x4a084ebb 0x8b367000 0x8b36f000 0x00008000
GEARAspiWDM.sys 5/18/2009 7:16:53 0x4a1151b5 0x95569000 0x9556e280 0x00005280
These at least need updating
How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
2-Norton Anti Virus
remove and replace with Microsoft Security essentials Download and run the Norton Removal Tool to uninstall your Norton product | Norton Support http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/