Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD Problem

30 Dec 2010   #1

Windows 7 Home Premium x64(Yay!)
 
 
BSOD Problem

I was running Vuze, MyWinLocker, ROBLOX, Mcafee Security, PCTools Spyware Doctor, Windows Explorer(not obviously; my brother dosen't) and that is about it. I can't upload dumps because i'm on my DSi. ---UPDATE---I've got my PC to work so I've uploaded dumps.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

31 Dec 2010   #2

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Mrd678685 View Post
I was running Vuze, MyWinLocker, ROBLOX, Mcafee Security, PCTools Spyware Doctor, Windows Explorer(not obviosly; my brother dosen't) and that is about it. I can't upload dumps because i'm on my DSi.
Hello,

You're getting BSODs? Do they occur in Safe Mode as well?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jan 2011   #3

Windows 7 Home Premium x64(Yay!)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Mrd678685 View Post
I was running Vuze, MyWinLocker, ROBLOX, Mcafee Security, PCTools Spyware Doctor, Windows Explorer(not obviosly; my brother dosen't) and that is about it. I can't upload dumps because i'm on my DSi.
Hello,

You're getting BSODs? Do they occur in Safe Mode as well?
Not normally. Anyway,it only happened once, when I installed Vuze, I think.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


02 Jan 2011   #4

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

It appears PC Tools is causing the problem. Remove that, and replace it with MSE:

http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials

Also, remove McAfee, according to these directions: How to uninstall or reinstall supported McAfee consumer products using the McAfee Consumer Products Removal tool (MCPR.exe)

...Summary of the dumps:
Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Thu Dec 30 12:34:25.072 2010 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:32:47.007
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for PctWfpFilter64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for PctWfpFilter64.sys
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferList+86 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xD1
PROCESS_NAME:  System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0xD1_NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferList+86
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Sun Dec 19 16:06:18.655 2010 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 22:45:24.524
Probably caused by : wininit.exe
PROCESS_NAME:  taskmgr.exe
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xF4_taskmgr.exe
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0xF4_taskmgr.exe_IMAGE_wininit.exe
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jan 2011   #5

Windows 7 Home Premium x64(Yay!)
 
 

I've done PCT, doing McAffe/MSE
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jun 2011   #6

Windows 7 Home Premium x64(Yay!)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
It appears PC Tools is causing the problem. Remove that, and replace it with MSE:

http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials

Also, remove McAfee, according to these directions: How to uninstall or reinstall supported McAfee consumer products using the McAfee Consumer Products Removal tool (MCPR.exe)

...Summary of the dumps:
Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Thu Dec 30 12:34:25.072 2010 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:32:47.007
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for PctWfpFilter64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for PctWfpFilter64.sys
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferList+86 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xD1
PROCESS_NAME:  System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0xD1_NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferList+86
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Sun Dec 19 16:06:18.655 2010 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 22:45:24.524
Probably caused by : wininit.exe
PROCESS_NAME:  taskmgr.exe
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xF4_taskmgr.exe
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0xF4_taskmgr.exe_IMAGE_wininit.exe
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
  
Ah. Well, McAfee is built in so I re-removed it when I recently used Acer eRecovery. But that destroyed MSE. My brother went mad when I installed MSE. So now I use avast! Free Antivirus 6.0.1125, PCTools Registry Mechanic 2011(10.0.0.134) and Windows Defender for Windows NT 6.1.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jun 2011   #7

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Thanks for the update, glad you're up and running. Avast is also a very good program, you shouldn't have troubles using that instead.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jun 2011   #8

Windows 7 home premium x64
 
 

You will suffer less problems altogether if you stay away from Roblox !
look in their folder and tell me what you see?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Aug 2011   #9

Windows 7 Home Premium x64(Yay!)
 
 

ROBLOX runs on my dad's HP/Compaq Presario C300EA. This laptop only has a reserve tank which lasts for 2 minutes. It dosen't even have Intel HD Graphics, though it wouldn't, since it's from 2006/before even. An Intel Celeron M!? You don't understand, do you. ROBLO also has 4 folders, not 1. Versions should not be edited. Plugins can be edited. Downloads (even though it has disappeared recently) is where downloaded places are stored.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Sep 2011   #10

Windows 7 Home Premium x64(Yay!)
 
 
Lol...

Only just marked it solved. Lol!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD Problem




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD Problem
Thread Forum
BSOD problem. BSOD Help and Support
BSOD!! USB has a problem. BSOD Help and Support
BSOD problem BSOD Help and Support
My BSOD Problem... BSOD Help and Support
BSOD: "Bad Pool Header" when log on Win7 + others BSOD problem BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Problem BSOD Help and Support
Yet another BSOD problem BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

й Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33