thanks for the response.
0. i already ran the microsoft memtesting tool for about 2 hours. now tried memtest86 for 11 hours, again without errors.
Stop 0x124 checklist:
1. no hardware is overclocked
2. machine os adequately cooled. i opened the case and manually set fan speed to maximum. also the errors don`t appear more often when the pc was running for a long time.
3. all drivers
are up to date
4. already flashed the bios
5. all windows updates are installed
6. see 0.
7. so here is the point i already mentioned in my first post: before installing the graphics card drivers windows runs just fine.
the same story in safe mode. just after the installation of the driver
(i tried 2 different, removed them with driver sweeper) the BSODs start comming again.
after i spent my time yesterday with ram testing etc. i decided to try the other to ram slots before returning all the hardware...
now i only get BSOD now and then (every 2-6) hours.
so my best shot is to return the mainboard?