Quote: Originally Posted by DanielHumphreys
Just got bsod for the first time since re-installing windows 7. Attached is my jcgriff toolfile. Could someone please check what caused the problem? I believe it's my network card driver (netr6164.sys) but I would like someone to confirm it before i try and correct the problem.
Thanks in advance. Attachment 128266
Memory corruption caused by an un-named driver. I would update all the old ones.
netr6164.sys 9/28/2007 8:37:32 0x46fd039c fffff880`01850000 fffff880`018b3000 0x00063000
nvm62x64.sys 10/17/2008 16:01:06 0x48f8fd12 fffff880`04420000 fffff880`04483d80 0x00063d80
How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads