Starting to get really upset with my new PC. I'm not a complete noob on computers (don't consider me to be a expert either though) and I've been trying several things to resolve my BSOD's.
This PC is now 2 months old and I think I've had like at least 30 BSOD's during this time period.
So, what have I done:
- The most obvious and easy task...re-install Windows completely from scratch. Have done this now 3 times during this time period
- Updated all drivers
for motherboard(intergrated sound and LAN),GPU and so on
- Unplugged everything and removed everything from the motherboard and re-inserted everything again...in case there where anything loose or not firmly set
- For some reason I suspected the harddrive at some point along the line so bought a brand new 60GB SSD (OCZ Vertex II) for OS disk only
- Not installed any antivirus software yet
- After re-installation #3 I made sure I only installed the display drivers and not the ATI CCC
The system still crashes, even though it's not that frequent as earlier.
Please help! i don't know what else I can do at the moment. I will make sure the reported problem about the HD Audio is resolved but to be honest I'm not at all convinced this is the accual cause right now.