Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Random BSOD After Exit Game or Close Programs

07 Jan 2011   #1
yankyank

windows 7 ultimate x64
 
 
Random BSOD After Exit Game or Close Programs

Help me this BSOD random happened, even i reinstall windows also keep coming...
Not every close game and program, but mostly caused of exit from game and close programs...
I did memtest for ram all good passed the test..

Phenom X4 955 BE 3.2ghz
Biostar Ta790gx a3+
Sapphire vapor-x 5770
Team elite 2x2gb pc 10600
Seasonic 620w modular
Tuniq Tower extreme 120
HDD WD caviar black 1tb


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

10 Jan 2011   #2
yankyank

windows 7 ultimate x64
 
 

any1 can help?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Jan 2011   #3
Jonathan_King

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Hello,

Start by removing Daemon Tools, and then SPTD with this program: http://www.duplexsecure.com/download...t-v174-x64.exe

If the BSODs persist, run driver verifier: Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

Upload a full system report when Verifier causes a BSOD: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

...Summary of the dumps:
Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Fri Jan  7 01:22:58.267 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:47:20.999
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+26 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x3B
PROCESS_NAME:  iw4mp.dat
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0x3B_nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+26
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Fri Jan  7 00:35:03.516 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:52:05.249
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cdd.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cdd.dll
Probably caused by : cdd.dll ( cdd+dc51 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x50
PROCESS_NAME:  left4dead2.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0x50_cdd+dc51
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Thu Jan  6 20:42:28.572 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:16:47.304
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+26 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x3B
PROCESS_NAME:  left4dead2.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0x3B_nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+26
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


10 Jan 2011   #4
yankyank

windows 7 ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
Hello,

Start by removing Daemon Tools, and then SPTD with this program: http://www.duplexsecure.com/download...t-v174-x64.exe

If the BSODs persist, run driver verifier: Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

Upload a full system report when Verifier causes a BSOD: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

...Summary of the dumps:
Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Fri Jan  7 01:22:58.267 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:47:20.999
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+26 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x3B
PROCESS_NAME:  iw4mp.dat
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0x3B_nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+26
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Fri Jan  7 00:35:03.516 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:52:05.249
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cdd.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cdd.dll
Probably caused by : cdd.dll ( cdd+dc51 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x50
PROCESS_NAME:  left4dead2.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0x50_cdd+dc51
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Thu Jan  6 20:42:28.572 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:16:47.304
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+26 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x3B
PROCESS_NAME:  left4dead2.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0x3B_nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+26
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
  
WOOT thanks alot bro....
I think after i removed Daemon Tools all good....
So i cannot use daemon tools anymore? Or need to update lastest version?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jan 2011   #5
Jonathan_King

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

It's actually not Daemon Tools that is the problem, it is a driver it uses: SPTD. SPTD is also used by Alcohol 120%, and has wreaked havok since Vista.

So no more Daemon Tools for you, although there are alternatives that do not use SPTD. Try Virtual CloneDrive, see if that does what you want.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jan 2011   #6
yankyank

windows 7 ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
It's actually not Daemon Tools that is the problem, it is a driver it uses: SPTD. SPTD is also used by Alcohol 120%, and has wreaked havok since Vista.

So no more Daemon Tools for you, although there are alternatives that do not use SPTD. Try Virtual CloneDrive, see if that does what you want.
Ok Bro....
I might install daemon tools just when need it, after uninstall again LOL
Thanks alot <3
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jan 2011   #7
Jonathan_King

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

That sounds good.

Remember, removing Daemon Tools will not remove SPTD, so when you remove Daemon Tools, be sure to also remove SPTD with this tool: http://www.duplexsecure.com/download...t-v174-x64.exe
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jan 2011   #8
yankyank

windows 7 ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
That sounds good.

Remember, removing Daemon Tools will not remove SPTD, so when you remove Daemon Tools, be sure to also remove SPTD with this tool: http://www.duplexsecure.com/download...t-v174-x64.exe
Roger That Sir !!!
Thanks....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jan 2011   #9
yankyank

windows 7 ultimate x64
 
 

OMG the problems come again....
I uploaded new minidump file please check it...
After uninstall daemon tools and SPTD, i never trying to install any kind of virtual drive tool...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jan 2011   #10
Jonathan_King

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Run driver verifier: Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

Upload a full BSOD report, after you've had a few more BSODs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Random BSOD After Exit Game or Close Programs




Thread Tools





Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Stop "DOS" programs from "Close on exit"
In windows XP and earlier, the Windows had an option in Properties. you could tell the Dos like programs weather or not to "Close on exit". But, in windows 7, there is no checkbox for this in the program propteries. How do i stop cmd.exe, and programs that execute in a DOS style box, from...
General Discussion
BSOD seems to happen after I close intensive programs Dota 2 mostly.
I have been getting random bsod error ranging from System Service exception to IRQ Less than Equal. Attached are my bsod dumps. I've also tested my memory for about 24 hours, and no errors to report. Any help is greatly appreciated.
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD when close game
Hi, when i close game my compiuter restart and BSOD get out. Here is picture and DM log.
BSOD Help and Support
How to close/exit some program using Task Scheduler in Windows 7?
I want to turn on and off some backup programs to be automatically turned on and off at a set time instead of running in the background all the time and consuming memory. I know how to start any program using Windows Task Scheduler, but unable to find how to turn off the same program using it. ...
General Discussion
resolution changes to minimum after game exit
after i play some game sometimes the monitor resolution changes to the smallest value something like 1100 x 700 .. i must log out and log back in to user or reboot to get back my normal resolution 1920 x 1080 on my SyncMaster B2330HD monitor . WHY and how do i fix this annoying problem also .....
Graphic Cards
BSOD when I close the game.
Hi Everyone, I build a new pc, and now I often (85%) have bsod when I go back to windows desktop or when I close the game. I can play for 6h without bsod, I mean it's not while I'm playing... I did a lot of search but I found nothing (I found this forum by the way xD). :/ Game : Bordelands...
BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

й Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:44.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App