Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64
- the original installed OS on the system? Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
- an OEM or full retail version? Full retail i think. i bought the download version
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)? I just assembled the computer. I bought all new parts
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) No, just installed yesterday.
So heres the problem. I installed yesterday, everything was fine. Hours later suffered a BSOD, restarted no problems. However today i used it for about 3 hours, no problems. While i wasn't using it, it suddenly BSOD and said theres an error. Since then after each restart, right after i type my password and the desktop is loading, it Blue screens and restarts. I could get into the safe mode about 30% of the time w/o it blue screening after typing password. I took out my 4 sticks of ram, tried each one at a time, didn't change anything. I did a system restore to earlier today and it is better. I can at least get passed the desktop loading part sometimes. However i'm still getting blue screens when im using the computer fairly commonly. I'm surprised I lasted long enough to post this post... any help please? thanks
EDIT: on another computer now. that computer Blue Screened and after that couldn't eve get into windows to load. It's as if windows isn't even there. I popped the windows disk in and it looks like windows is gone... i clicked install it didn't even say another window was detected.. it went straight to installation. Though At the moment it's still at 0%... wonder if its frozen
UPdate: it errored out of windows installation. I restarted and now it says BOOTMGR is missing
I can't even get to Bios anymore. Pressing Del upon startup simply gets the computer to restart instead of the usual Bios... ughhhh!!!