My second time here, again thanks a bunch for helping, in advance. OS:
Windows 7 Professional x64 (got from the university MSDNAA program)
- full retail version
- installed few days ago (last Saturday)
- installed all available drivers from Lenovo update website Hardware:
Lenovo Thinkpad X200 tablet, purchased new and opened ~15 days ago or so,
- upgraded RAM from 2 to 4GB (I ran Windows Memory Test, F8 option on boot) and reported no errors once it finished
- upgraded to 60GB SSD (Mushkin Callisto Deluxe)
- I've seen your little tool saves the sysinfo report so I guess everything else can be found there.
Tablet is usually used with the dock station, but the BSOD can be initiated even when it's not on dock. Problem:
BSOD can be reproduced - going in the sleep mode, then out, the computer starts behaving really slowly then it BSODs - every time. However, no dump is generated. One time it showed a message "Memory dump FAILED" but then it restarted. *Sometimes* it BSOD during the regular boot but I haven't been able to reproduce it, without using 'verifier' (see below).
ONE time it managed to do a memory dump though. Since then I tried to work on the problem on my own, googled a little bit and found out it might be related to Intel driver. Since then I installed the Intel AMT drivers (there was an exclamation mark in the Device mananger) but that didn't help.
I went ahead and ran verifier as described here: Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Drivers
and next time I booted the computer BSOD'd before GUI showed up but it made a dump, which I am attaching now including the full report as described.
Thanks a bunch!