Quote: Originally Posted by UN1T
Is Windows 7 . . .
full retail version
- What is the age of system (hardware)? = 1 week
- What is the age of OS installation = 2 days
works fine at desktop ..then whislt gaming crashes whilst playing.
Im now the proud owner for $500 worth of ram (2 different mhz / voltage types)
and this problem still around.
Ive gone throught no less then 8 Windows 7 installs varying from win 7 pro - win 7 ultimate.
Ive memtesetd fine same with furmark and even prime.
But its not the single testing that seems to break anything.
Only 3d games running.
Now at a loss.
Hoping you guys could spot something amiss.
Otheriwse ill have to RMA the board and get a gigabyte board
as i never had issues with them ..and this is the 1st time using the new i7's ,
as my old system was a Q9550.
No DMP files included in upload try this method
If you wish to have others assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder. The procedure:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
* Briefly describe the problem history and circumstances in the same post. Somebody will attend to your query as soon as possible.