|07 Feb 2011||#1|
| || |
Windows 7 not starting
When switching PC on the following happens
1. Windows error recovery screen displays
2. Select launch start up repair
3. Windows is loading file displayed
4. Start up repair box displayed checking for system problems
5. Box stating start up repair cannot repair this computer displayed.
6. System recovery options displayed. However, password not known
Can anyone help with this or does anyone know if password is factory set?
Many thanks in anticipatation
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Windows 7 not starting|
|Windows 7 not starting up||BSOD Help and Support|
|windows 7 not starting||General Discussion|
|Windows 7 not starting-up||General Discussion|
|my windows seven is not starting up||General Discussion|
|windows Starting||Performance & Maintenance|
|Starting Windows||Music, Pictures & Video|
|Windows 7 not starting||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:37 AM.