I need help as I am intermittently getting BSoD's on my Win 7 machine which is on 24/7
I'm not sure if this is a driver
or memory issue as it keeps BSoDing and reseting the computer. It seems if I update the video card drivers
the ATI Catalyst never gets installed or the driver doesn't work.
If I use the driver from Win Update rather than reset the device just seizes but remains on.
Any help would be appreciated. I am running memtest tonight and if I see no errors I will look to format and reinstall windows on the weekend unless I can get help to determine the issue. I have attached my last few Minidumps.
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ?
- the original installed OS on the system?
- an OEM or full retail version?
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)?
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?)