Hi, I'm new to the forums.
It was only just recently that I started getting blue screens. I thought it was from my online game maplestory at first and updated a couple drivers
and ran a virus scan. I played and everything seemed to check out. About an hour ago, I got another blue screen and I believe it's the same error. I followed the posting procedures and have attached the zip file.
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? Windows 7 Home Edition
- an OEM or full retail version? OEM
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 1 year and 2 months
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 1 year and 2 months and I only upgraded to professional
Let me know if I'm missing anything or if you need additional items. Thanks in advance!