If the issue persists, there might be conflict with certain program running background. I would suggest test the issue in clean boot.
This method will help us determine if this issue is caused by a loading program or service. Refer to How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7
1. Click the Start Button and type "msconfig" (without quotation marks) in the Search Box and press Enter.
2. Click Continue to verify the permission.
3. Select the Services tab in the open window. Check the “Hide all Microsoft Services” option and click Disable All.
4. Switch to the Startup tab and click Disable All.
5. Click OK to save the settings and select Restart when prompted.
6. Check whether or not the issue still occurs. Note: Temporarily disabling the Startup Group only prevents the startup programs from loading at startup. This shouldn't adversely affect the system or other programs. We can still manually run these programs later.