Thanks .. I did uninstall the VPN client .. the BSOD used to occur kind of randomly, something like once in 2 weeks .. ill reply to this post if there is no BSOD till 3-4 weeks from now or otherwise ..
Anyhow .. I did run a system check and found no errors .. gt this in the cmd prompt
- Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7600]
- Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- C:\Users\venkai>sfc /scannow
- Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.
- Beginning verification phase of system scan.
- Verification 100% complete.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.
and btw what do u exactly mean by updating intervideo software??